12 CHILDREN - Children's Birthday Party (excl. Booking Deposit €50)
Cookery and craft for special occasions for 12 Children
Over the course of two hours we will prepare a main course and dessert to be enjoyed by all at the end of the cookery session. Add an extra hour to learn some new crafts with friends.
Fee: €225 up to 10 children, €10 per extra child for 2hrs cookery session. €10 extra per child for crafts, one extra hour. €50 booking deposit (non-refundable) to be paid in advance to confirm booking.
Full payment and choice of menu required at least 5 working days prior to the event.
All ingredients included. Copies of recipes will be given to all participants.20 children maximum.
Two weeks’ notice required for bookings, subject to availability. You may bring your own birthday cake.
Age group: 8-12 years old.
If you would like to pay both for the deposit and the party at the same time, please add deposit fee to your cart here.
Please contact us to check availability before booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Bookings are accepted and confirmed by email only when deposits are received. A receipt will be issued then.
- Full payment must be made at least four days prior to the event, along with the choice of menu.
- The class may be transferred to another suitable date agreed by both parties 4 weeks prior to start date.
- Cancellation Policy. Cancellations are subject to the following charges: Within 4 weeks – 25%; 1 week – 50%; Less than 7 days – 75%; Failure to arrive – 100%
- Lismullin School of Culinary & Home Arts reserves the right to alter or amend content. Any changes will be notified in advance.
- Bookings are accepted on the basis that no responsibility is accepted by Lismullin School of Culinary & Home Arts for any injury, damage or loss to a participant’s property or person, however caused.
- All participants agree to be bound by the Health & Safety regulations of the Culinary School.
Group organiser’s responsibility:
- For group bookings, we ask that the entire group be made aware of the booking terms and conditions and each person’s consent (parents’ consent for minors-under age 18) is given prior to activities.
- All participants under the age of 18 have received parental/guardian’s consent to participate in each activity. The group leader needs to retain evidence that they have notified parents. Group organisers must be in the premises during the activities.
- Notification of any food allergies/intolerances need to be sent to Lismullin School of Culinary & Home Arts at least 4 days prior to the class. This is essential for running the event, so that all participants, including those with allergies, nut intolerance, etc. can be covered.
- If the organisers wish Lismullin School of Culinary & Home Arts to share some photos from the event on social media, parental consent forms for each child need to be signed and returned to Lismullin prior to the event commencing.
- If a person has a severe food allergy please let us know in advance. Although we will do our best to suit dietary requirements, we cannot guarantee that the ingredients used are free of all traces of such allergens.
* indicates a required field